COVID-19 Shipping Update:
Notification to our beloved customers.
The current world situation is affecting the delivery and operations team because of new COVID 19 Virus. Our top priority at this situation is the health and safety of our lovely customers and the employees, the production and fulfillment facility was completely modified to comply with all the measures advised by WHO and the Governments as
- social distancing
- PPE guidelines
- Wearing Gloves & Masks
- Properly Sanitizing the delivery package
- Timely cleansing the area
How COVID 19 affected the order processing?
- Order Processing times may be delayed. Processing times are generally within 1-5 working days depends on the location of the order delivery, But these regular timing may vary due to the issues relating to COVID-19 and government orders which is the impact to our business. Order Processing Duration may also be extended during holidays, launches/re-stocks and promotions.
- We will notify our customers by the email provided while confirming the order, as soon as your order ships or if we foresee any issues with fulfilling your order.
- You can cancel for a full refund. You can cancel any unshipped order at any time for a full refund.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this together.
Thank you so much for your support!
*Working days do not include weekends or Public holidays of UAE or Middle East.
Due to current pandemic situation we have redesigned our operational procedures to protect our employees and our beloved customers and we believe that this is our top priority.
Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
All of our orders are shipped from UAE.
Important notice to Delivery location outside UAE
Country specific customs duties and taxes are not included and would have to be paid separately by the customer. Customers are liable to pay inbound duties and taxes in accordance with the customs laws and regulations of the customer’s country.
These charges are prepaid by our delivery partner and you need to pay them upon delivery.
|UAE||5% VAT & 5% customs charges on orders above AED 1000|
|KUWAIT / OMAN||US$ 6.00 regardless the value of your order plus the 5% customs duties imposed|
|Saudi Arabia||US$ 8.00 per order valued above SAR 1000 + 15% VAT + customs duties imposed
5% VAT will be added for shipments valued below AED 1000 Bayan charges are as below:
1- if the customs duty amount is in between SAR 50 and SAR 500 then bayan charges will be SAR 30
2- if the customs duty amount is in between SAR 501 and SAR 1999 then bayan charges will be SAR 70
3- if the customs duty amount is in between SAR 2000 and SAR 4999 then bayan charges will be SAR 120
4- Above SAR 5000 Duty then bayan charges will be SAR 170
|Bahrain||US$ 6.00 per order valued above BD 100|
Customs duties are implied as follows:
Usually the delivery of the orders are within 2 to 5 days. Because of the pandemic situation and logistics approvals delays, this usual delivery schedule may stretch from 5 to 10 days depends on the country of delivery.
All domestic orders are eligible for free delivery (inside UAE)
We provide shipping worldwide partnered with UPS courier service.
NON SERVICEABLE AREAS IN ABUDHABI
|Abu Al Abyad|
|Al Aryam Island|
|Al Qurayyah Island|
|All Other Islands|
|As Sammaliyyah Island|
|Ba Al Ghaylam Island|
|Sila City / Sila border / Ghuwaifat (Saudi-Abu Dhabi border)|
|Sir Baniyas Islands|
|Umm Yifenah Island|